- Working with rough sleepers
- The right Advice and Support for homeless people
- Drug and alcohol services (RESET)
- Learning and wellbeing activities
- Our Trainee Schemes
- Urban Garden
- Rise Bakery
- Venue Hire at Providence Row
- What we do - in Romanian and Polish
Bakery Trainee Scheme
Providence Row Bakery offers trainees opportunities to develop their skills in baking and gain work experience in a real business selling delicious cakes and baked goods to local cafes.
- Developing baking skills at our Friday afternoon workshops
- Study towards a Level 2 Award in Food Hygiene
- Assisting with baking for customer orders
- Specialist 1-1 employability support, as well as for mental health and/or substance misuse issues
- Opportunity to be involved with other aspects of the business such as deliveries or marketing
Who is it for?
Clients who have completed our 10 week or 4 week catering trainee schemes and have passed their Food Hygiene Level 2 certification, or for those with some kitchen experience.
Shifts: We are looking for clients to join us for Friday afternoon baking sessions with a view to becoming more involved in bakery production later on.
Time: Fridays between 2:00-4:30pm + others as per a weekly schedule
For more information contact Asia on email@example.com or call 020 7422 6761.