You and your colleagues can help people in East London end their homelessness.
Volunteer at Providence Row and you will see the difference that you make. You will be a part of someone’s recovery and help them move on from homelessness, whilst developing your skills and bonding with your team.
Our company volunteering opportunities have been developed for maximum impact and fit into our services to provide people with much needed 1-1 support, bringing our community together and smashing the stigma of homelessness.
"Teaching English was extremely rewarding. It is always good to meet new people with different life experiences and to challenge your own perceptions." volunteer from Bank of America
When volunteering with us you could prepare and serve lunch, help people struggling with homelessness learn about English, IT or employability, and even sell delicious brownies to the public to raise money to fund our training programmes.
Why volunteer with us:
- Work directly with people to help them end their homelessness, and see your impact first hand
- Learn about homelessness and how people are trying hard to turn their lives around in East London
- Bring your colleagues together and engage your team
- Develop skills in communication, leadership and teamwork outside of your comfort zone
- Meet new people in your local East London community
- Become a valued member of #TeamProvidenceRow
- Have fun!
To take part in company volunteering we ask companies to donate £50 per person to Providence Row. This means you are ensuring that our vital services are able to continue and your donation will help cover the cost of the materials and resources used on the day. However, there may be other ways that you can support us. If your company do not have a budget for volunteering, please still give us a call.
All of our company volunteering opportunities are listed on the left hand menu. Please contact Joe now on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7422 6381 with your desired activity and date to get booked in.