- Working with rough sleepers
- The right Advice and Support for homeless people
- Drug and alcohol services (RESET)
- Learning and wellbeing activities
- Our Trainee Schemes
- Urban Garden
- Rise Bakery
- Venue Hire at Providence Row
- What we do - in Romanian and Polish
Drug and alcohol services
Introducing RESET – the new drug and alcohol services in Tower Hamlets
Looking for advice about your personal drug and alcohol use, or concerned about someone else?
Reset is a free service offered to residents in Tower Hamlets to help people reduce their alcohol and/or drug dependency.
Providence Row run the Reset Outreach and Referral Service, in partnership with Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham (MiTHN) and Thames Reach.
What we offer:
- A route into drug and alcohol services in the Borough, from our centre near Brick Lane.
- Information and advice on the risks of drugs and alcohol from our highly-trained advisors.
- Reset keyworkers will provide community and street outreach work, through groups, one-to-one key-work and at other local centres.
- Signposting to other services who can help, both in and outside the local Borough.
- An onsite and a mobile needle exchange service.
This service is based at Providence Row, The Dellow Centre, London, E1 7SA.
We also run satellite drop-in sessions for those affected by drug and alcohol use at the following organisations on a weekly basis. The group is a space where the discussion of change takes place, and explores what that can mean for individuals.
- Spitalfields Crypt Trust drop-in at the Tab Centre (3 Godfrey Place E2 7NT) - Fridays, 10.30am - 1pm.
- Mind in Tower Hamlets and Newham - Fridays, 1pm - 5pm.
Need our help? Call the Reset Outreach and Referral Service team free on 0800 802 1860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or download our leaflets below for more information.