- Working with rough sleepers
- The right Advice and Support for homeless people
- Drug and alcohol services (RESET)
- Learning and wellbeing activities
- Our programme of activities
- Meet the team
- Our Recovery & Progression Services in English - audios
- Our Recovery & Progression services in Bengali - audios
- Our Trainee Schemes
- Urban Garden
- Rise Bakery
- Venue Hire at Providence Row
- What we do - in Romanian and Polish
We offer a homeopathy service on Tuesday between 9.30am to 12.30pm.
What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a complementary or alternative medicine (CAM). It has been used to treat a range of conditions, including physical conditions such as asthma and psychological conditions such as anxiety. Homeopathic remedies can be taken alongside mainstream medication.
What to expect during a homeopathy session?
Our trained homeopath will usually ask clients about any health conditions, wellbeing, lifestyle and diet. Based on the initial assessment, our homeopath may develop a course of treatment and the remedies will take the form of a pill or capsule. Our homeopath may advise on follow-up appoints to monitor the effects of the remedy.
For further information contact Jamil at email@example.com