- Working with rough sleepers
- The right Advice and Support for homeless people
- Drug and alcohol services (RESET)
- Learning and wellbeing activities
- Our programme of activities
- Meet the team
- Our Recovery & Progression Services in English - audios
- Our Recovery & Progression services in Bengali - audios
- Our Trainee Schemes
- Urban Garden
- Rise Bakery
- Venue Hire at Providence Row
- What we do - in Romanian and Polish
Employability workshop to improve skills and support clients onto paid employment, volunteering and internship opportunities.
Clients receive one-to-one support to help create/amend a CV, learn ways to job search using the Internet on various recruitment sites, help with DWP Universal Job Match to assistance with online job application forms.
Place and time
Tuesday at 1.30pm - 3.30pm, Activity Room 1.
For more information, please contact our Employment Support Coordinator Asia Begum at email@example.com