- Working with rough sleepers
- The right Advice and Support for homeless people
- Drug and alcohol services (RESET)
- Learning and wellbeing activities
- Our Trainee Schemes
- Urban Garden
- Rise Bakery
- Venue Hire at Providence Row
- What we do - in Romanian and Polish
Our Trainee Schemes
When you are homeless, or at risk of becoming so, it can feel like so many doors are closed to you. Discovering training opportunities that provide the help you need to get back into work can be an uphill battle, even more so if affected by other challenges such as mental health or substance misuse issues.
Providence Row’s Trainee Schemes open doors for homeless and vulnerably housed people experiencing just this. We believe that emphasising what people can do, rather than what they can’t, can be the key to helping someone turn their life around. That is why, unlike many other schemes, we welcome rough sleepers who are currently experiencing mental health or substance misuse issues.
Our Trainee Scheme with Andaz Hotel won a Dragon Award last year. Watch the video below to find out more.
- Find out more about the Catering Trainee Scheme.
- Find out more about the Fast Track Catering Trainee Scheme.
- Find out more about our social enterprise - the Providence Row Bakery.
If you or someone you know could benefit from joining one of our schemes contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 7422 6761.