Marketing Manager (maternity cover)
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 pro rata (dependent on experience)
Contract: 28hrs per week, Up to 12 month fix term contract
- The production of consistent, professional marketing materials which share consistent and clear promotional messaging across all mediums.
- Production of regular, engaging content, involving our clients. Where possible using a range of innovative and engaging methods/communications to share interesting stories, case studies and news about Providence Row (videos, audio, comic strips etc).
- The creation and maintenance of a range of far-reaching distribution channels and networks for Providence Row content, to include social media, email distribution lists, online advertising etc.
- The development of strategic relationships to raise Providence Row profile (in the sector, in the press, with faith groups and with central and local government (Public affairs – MPs, Government Departments etc).
An experienced marketing professional you will have at least three years of hands-on experience in a marketing or communications role. We are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, including service users. Creativity and an ability to juggle multiple projects is very important in the role.
Passionate about providing quality support to some of the most vulnerable and excluded people in East London, you will be a self-starter and have the drive and ambition to support the organisation to make positive lasting changes in people’s lives.
How to apply
- Download and read the job specification
- Download and complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form* and Application Form*
- Send to [email protected]
- Deadline for applications: 9am, Thursday 28 February 2019
Interviews: To be confirmed