Join our team
The biggest urban obstacle event in the country, this challenge combines distance running with a varied obstacle course inspired by game shows such as Total Wipeout and Takeshi’s Castle. This event is a physical endurance test with a twist!
The event runs on both Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 September and you can choose from a 5K course with 10 obstacle or 10K with 15 obstacles!
Sign up today to be a #ProvidenceRowHero
• Registration fee £45
• Fundraising target £200
For further information, email [email protected] or call Emma on 0203 745 0020
How we can support you
We’re here for you every step of the way. As a member of #TeamProvidenceRow you will receive:
• Personalised fundraising support
• Fundraising resources to help you smash your fundraising target
• Help and support in sharing your story
• Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated on our work
• A Providence Row t-shirt to wear on event day
• A certificate to say a huge thank you for the difference you have made
Have a place already?
If you already have a place in the event but still want to fundraise for us we’d love to have you on our team. You’ll get all the benefits of having a place with us but without a minimum fundraising target. Just register your own place by letting our team know via the link below.