You are warmly invited to join Providence Row’s Christmas Carol Concert on Thursday 9th December at 7pm. Held at the beautiful St. Mary Moorfields Catholic Church in central London.
Join us for this festive celebration and help raise much needed funds for people aﬀected by homelessness.
Register now: If you would like to attend the event in person please register your interest below*. Registering will help us to monitor event participation and ensure that, in the likelihood of any new government guidance for events, we will be able to keep you up to date and informed of any necessary adjustments, or COVID-19 safety precautions.
Entrance is free, but donations are welcomed and will be used by Providence Row to provide vital support services to people facing homelessness in London.
*Please note that the reception is now cancelled.
In light of the rising number of COVID cases and the emergence of the Omicron variant, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the mulled wine and mince pie reception. The carol service itself will go ahead as planned with the following COVID-19 safety procedures in place:
COVID-19 safety procedures:
In order to celebrate this event safely, we will follow the government guidelines, including carrying out a risk assessment that considers areas or situations that may represent a potential risk of transmission and actions to mitigate this risk. We also ask that you adhere to the following guidance:
- We recommend all event attendees take a Lateral Flow Test within a 24-hour period before attending this event.
- If you have a positive Covid-19 test, follow government guidance and do not attend this event in person - a recording of the service will be made available on our YouTube channel for those that are unable to attend.
- Follow relevant guidance on travel to the event.
- Make use of the NHS Track and Trace QR codes to check in.
- Use hand sanitising stations in the church building.
- Wear a face mask whilst in the church building, unless you are medically exempt.
- If you have experienced any Covid-19 symptoms within 10 days prior to the event, please follow government guidance.
- Don’t attend if you feel unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Leave the event if you feel unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Maintain sensible social distancing.
Providence Row will be closely following the advice of the government on hosting events in these uncertain times, this page will be updated as necessary.
* A recording of the service of the service will be made available on the evening of the 10th December via Providence Row’s YouTube Channel for those that are unable to attend in person.
If you have any questions about this please contact [email protected]