Support us at school
There are lots of fun ways your school can support Providence Row to help people out of homelessness in London and provide hope for a better future.
How your school can get involved:
- Nominate Providence Row as your charity of the year and pledge to support us throughout the academic year. We will be on hand to offer full support and resources.
- Encourage students, staff and parents to get involved with fundraisings, such as a sponsored walk or silence, dress down day, bake sale or a carol service collection.
- Raise awareness with us during Homeless Action Week each October.
- Collect donations of non-perishable foods or toiletries for our clients.
How we can support you in return:
- We would love to come and give a talk at assembly.
- We can provide you with resources for talking to children about homelessness (teaching aids).
- Emma, our Community Fundraising Manager, will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and guide you through fundraising activities.
Contact Emma, our Community Fundraising Manager, for advice and support:
0203 745 8736
Fundraising ideas to get you started
• Hold a special assembly or sporting event.
• Take action with us and raise awareness during Homeless Action Week in October.
• Hold a harvest collection of non-perishable food and clothing.
• Have a non-uniform day.
Please return your form to [email protected].