From our founding in 1860 by Father Daniel Gilbert, Providence Row has opened its doors to people of all faiths, backgrounds and religions. We have kept that same spirit of community and inclusivity. Priding ourselves on being inclusive and providing a safe space where the homeless and vulnerable in London can find a sense of belonging.
Your church, mosque, synagogue, gurdwara, pagoda and temple can be a vital part of our community of support at Providence Row.
Here are some ways you can support us:
- Raise awareness with us during Homeless Action Week in October.
- Collect donations of non-perishable foods or toiletries.
- Hold a collection for us during service.
- Host a Carol Service this Christmas.
- Check out our events page to see if you can get a group together to take part.
- Host your own fundraising event – we have plenty of ideas to help get you started.
- Volunteer your time with us.
- Sign up to support us with a regular gift.
How we can support you in return:
• Regular contact from our fundraising team.
• Fundraising resources: collection buckets, tins, t-shirts and more!
• A monthly newsletter to keep you up to date with our services, news and events.
• We can talk to your congregation or faith group about Providence Row’s vital work tackling homelessness, please invite us!
• Visit our centre and find out about our volunteer opportunities.
Contact Emma, our Head of Corporate and Community Fundraising, for advice and support:
0203 745 8736
Please return your form to [email protected].