Support us at university
University fundraising is all about putting the FUN- into-RAISING much-needed funds for good causes. Here at Providence Row, we want to make sure your fundraising is fun, rewarding and meaningful, all whilst helping you develop skills for your CV too!
Fundraise to support our work:
• Nominate us to be your Student Union’s or RAG committee’s Charity of the Year and lets work together to make a difference.
• Get your society or sports group involved in a team challenge or special event to tackle homelessness head-on.
• Raise awareness with us during Homeless Action Week in October.
• Collect donations of non-perishable foods or toiletries for our clients.
How we can support you in return:
• Regular contact from our fundraising team.
• Fundraising resources: collection buckets, tins, t-shirts and more!
• Invite us to come and speak on campus or host a drop-in session to talk about our work helping homeless and vulnerable people in London.
• Invite your committee to come and visit our centre.
Contact Emma, our Community Fundraising Manager, for advice and support:
0203 745 8736
Fundraising ideas to get you started
• Hold a raid in a local town or city (we can arrange a permit for you).
• Take action with us and raise awareness during Homeless Action week in October.
• ‘Bake a difference’ in support of Rise Bakery, our social enterprise which trains homeless and vulnerably housed adults to bake brownies!
• Host a quiz night, a music gig, a sponsored event.
Please return your form to [email protected].