Why volunteer with us?
Providence Row has worked with companies for many years to offer a variety of meaningful and impactful volunteering opportunities for individuals and groups.
Volunteers play a huge part in helping Providence Row to provide a community of support for people affected by homelessness in London. All volunteering opportunities are part of our weekly program of activities which are designed to support vulnerable adults improve their wellbeing and confidence and live a life away from the streets.
How can your company volunteer with us?
You may choose to set up a volunteering partnership with us, or book ad-hoc opportunities throughout the year. Whether helping someone to improve their English, develop IT skills or work on their CV, volunteers can use both their personal and professional skills to improve the lives of homeless and vulnerable adults in London.
We also offer fantastic team-bonding experiences or corporate ‘away-day’ activities which are guaranteed to be fun-filled and meaningful as you tackle homelessness as a team - from cooking up a feast in our weekly lunch challenge, becoming an Apprentice for the day in the market or getting green-fingered on our rooftop garden.
We currently have the following corporate volunteering opportunities available:
- Breakfast Challenge, up to 3 people.
- Lunch Challenge up to 4 people.
- Garden volunteering – 2 people per session.
- Make a difference to someone facing homelessness today and send a thoughtful letter via our Community Post Box.
- Submit an article to our magazine the Providence Row Gazette a community led initiative distributed to people facing homelessness which helps to combat loneliness and isolation and create a sense of community. Contact us to find out how to get involved.