If you have any feedback or complaints about our service, please let us know so that we can improve. This can be done by:
- Talking to a member of staff when you are on site, or leaving a comment in our listen box.
- Emailing [email protected] with your name, contact details and information about your complaint or feedback.
- Calling 020 7375 0020 and leaving your name, contact details and information about your complaint or feedback and a Service Manager will return your call as soon as possible,
If you have followed this procedure and are not happy, or you would like to make a formal complaint please email [email protected] or call 020 7375 0020 and request one of our complaint forms.
You can either email your form to [email protected], drop your form off at our reception or post it to:
Head of Advice and Support
The Dellow Center
82 Wentworth Street,
What will happen when I make a complaint:
- A service manager will get in touch with you within 3 working days to let you know the complaint has been received.
- A service manager will respond to your complaint in writing within 10 working days. If you supply your address we will post it to you, return it to you by email or if you would rather not give us your details you can pick it up from our reception.
- If you are not happy with the response to your complaint, you can make another complaint explaining why you are unhappy. Our CEO or a Director will respond to the second complaint within 10 working days.
- Making a complaint will not affect how you are able to access our services.