Our Fundraising Complaints Policy
Providence Row is committed to delivering a high standard of service to anyone who engages with our work.
We are keen to hear from anyone who believes we have fallen short of the high standards we set ourselves. You can give your feedback to Laura Spagnuolo, Director of Fundraising, on [email protected] or, alternatively, you can write to the following address:
Director of Development
The Dellow Centre
82 Wentworth St
We will acknowledge and provide an initial response to your feedback within 5 working days of receiving it. Whilst we expect to be able to resolve most complaints within that timeframe, if we need to conduct a more in-depth investigation, we will aim to provide you with a full response within 28 working days. If we are unable to meet that deadline due to exceptional circumstances, we will of course let you know.
If your complaint is about our fundraising activities and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction, you can ask the Fundraising Regulator to consider it by:
- Submitting your complaint through the Fundraising Regulator website: https://www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/make-a-complaint/complain-about-a-fundraising-approach/
- Or by calling – 0300 999 3407
Providence Row is a member of the Fundraising Regulators and we agree to abide by its decisions.
Where your concerns relate to:
- Dishonest handling of funds
- Misapplication of charitable funds
- Actions that contravene Providence Row’s trust deed or charity law
- Actions that threaten to bring the name of Providence Row into disrepute
You should contact the Charity Commission.