We are working hard to tackle the root causes of homelessness to help people get off, and stay off, the streets. As a business in London, you can help us do this. As neighbours, we share the same streets as some of the most marginalised people in our city. Working in partnership offers an opportunity to provide homeless and vulnerable people in our community with a brighter, safer future, away from streets.
How you can help us tackle homelessness
- Nominate Providence Row as your company’s Charity of the Year
- Run staff fundraising events
- Sponsor a project such as an aspect of our Learning Programme
- Become a Volunteering Partner
Our dedicated team will provide you with all the support you need, including:
- A designated Partnership Manager
- Fundraising materials
- Tips on running your fundraising
- PR support
Providence Row are committed to supporting people sleeping rough in London. Last year we supported more than 1,600 vulnerable people. Work in partnership with us, and together we can reach more of them.
If you would like to find out more about working in partnership with Providence Row, please get in touch with Jack on the details below.
Corporate Development Manager
0207 422 6779